Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 8, 2016
- Newest File: 1.9-1.0.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Cobble Popper Mod 1.9, 1.8.9 will generate cobblestone when adjacent to Lava and Water source blocks. The cobblestone will be popped into the air if not extracted with a hopper or pipe. A Redstone signal will disable the Cobble Popper. The rate of cobblestone generation and the velocity of the popping are configurable. The default rate of production is 1 cobblestone/sec per lava-water pair. Feel free to use in modpacks; notification is appreciated, but not required.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cobble Popper Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by thor12022, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.