Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 21, 2017
- Newest File: Cobble Breakdown
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cobble Breakdown Mod is a simple Miscellaneous mods that allows you to break down cobblestone into gravel. Then you can break the gravel down into sand.
To break down the cobble and gravel you just put it anywhere in the crafting grid.
They are shapeless recipes. Then you can use the shapeless recipe of sand, gravel and clay to make dirt.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cobble Breakdown Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by destroyedpig02, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.