Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 13, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6+, 1.7+, 1.8+
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to Coal Mines, a bright and colourful 16x pack for minecraft 1.8! This pack started off as an attempt to get rid of some of the horrible default textures that I never really got to grips with. As you can see from the screenshots, I have made an effort to improve the general look and feel of minecraft; I hope you like it!
-All blocks (all are subject to change)
-All armours, both icons and models
-fonts (40% complete)
-items (60% complete)
-GUI (90% complete)
-mobs (4% complete)
-particles (30% complete)
-all misc stuff (colourmap, environment, etc…)(35% complete)
Resource Pack Showcase:
How to install:
- Download the Coal Mines Texture Packs.
- Open Minecraft, and go to Options->Resource Packs->Open Resource Packs Folder.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into that folder.
- Select the pack, and you’re done!