Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2016
- Newest File: Chococraft 2 Alpha 2 - 0.0.2 (Forge 1550+)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
The ChocoCraft mod adds Chocobos from the Final Fantasy series to Minecraft. There are 9 types each with their own color and abilities. They can be tamed with Gysahl Greens and will breed just like other animals in the game.
They can be found in mountains, plains and forest biomes but special types can only be bred into the game. White ones are super fast and can cross water; gold, pink or red ones can fly and climb and are also the fastest; and Purple ones are only found in the Nether or End and can fly, cross lava, won’t take fall damage and are overall immune to fire. There are also a few variations in between.
There is a useful guide with this mod that gives you helpful advice in raising and training your Chocobos. It provides all the info you need to get started and many advanced techniques in breeding. Plus you can further customize your Chocobo with it to make them yours. Use the Chocopedia to rename them and also tell them to stay, wander or follow you around.
You’ll have to tame the Chocobos if you want to use any of their abilities. Just use Gysahl greens found pretty much everywhere and you’re in business. Wild Chocobos will only be bred initially but after enough generations you can actually breed tamed Chocobos naturally. And for shelter you can build a pen for your Chocobos to rest and heal.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChocoCraft Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by clienthax , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.