Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: ClientTweaks_1.11-2.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Good news everyone, I’ve found the secrets to fixing your Minecraft experience. I’ve bundled them in Client Tweaks Mod 1.11,1.10.2
Everything can be enabled or disabled in the configuration file or ingame mod options screen. There’s a lot of things disabled by default, so make sure to enable the features you want for the bestest experience possible.
Right-Click to Place Torch from Hotbar
- Tinkers’ Construct just added offhand harvesting, which is amazing but will take up the offhand slot. So I added back this feature that used to be part of Tinkers’ Construct in 1.7.10 as an optional client tweak. MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY.
- When enabled, right-clicking with a pickaxe or hammer will place a torch from your hotbar where you’re looking.
Offhand Torch Options (currently sadly singleplayer only)
- No Offhand Torch With Block
This option will refuse to place a torch if you’re holding a block in your main hand. Because there’s no way you intended to place a torch in that case. Something was just standing in the way of the spot you wanted to place that block in but the torch was fitting since it’s smaller. Fixed it for ya.
- No Offhand Torch With Empty Hand
You know that feeling when you’re tired, try to open the chest but misclicked the block next to it? And of course you still had a torch in your offhand. And of course it placed it. And now you have to break it again. Ugh. This option only allows torches to be placed when your main hand is not empty. This can be enabled additionally to the above.
- Offhand Torch With Tools Only
This is the option I consider best, but it changes vanilla behaviour too much to be the default. This will only allow placing torches from the offhand when you’re holding a tool. No more accidental torch placement, ever again.
Hide Own Effect Particles
- This option will make your own potion effect particles a lot less obtrusive for your client. Other players will see them normally. No more annoying particles blocking your view.
Master Volume Slider in Options Screen
- Yes, the new volume settings screen is cool. But couldn’t you have kept the Master Volume slider on the main settings screen as well? After years of research I have concluded that you can, so I added it back. Saved you a click.
Underlines look terrible in Chat
- This will strip all underlines (from e.g. links) in chat, because they look way too crammed and cover up other letters.
No one uses 3d Anaglyph
- Try clicking the 3d anaglyph button in a big pack. I’ll wait here … okay, now you can thank me for this, especially if you’ve ever accidentally clicked on it .
Disable Step Assist (with keybind)
- There’s people who hate step assist, me included. But sometimes those step-assist granting items add some other cool perks that we want. So this option lets you disable the step-assist part only. With optional keybind to toggle.
Auto Jump was a Mistake
- Well, what do you think this option does? If you make modpacks and want to give your user the choice, I suggest Default Options instead.
Auto Climb Ladder
- I often make really long ladders down to my mine, and it’s a pain having to hold down a key the whole time while climbing. With this tweak on, you will continue to climb upwards as long as you look upwards while on a ladder. That means you can type in chat and do other things without instantly falling back down and losing all of your progress on the long journey back to the top.
Fixed the mipmap slider (now pretty much part of Forge)
I don’t know why they made it the way it is but the way it is is terrible. Normally, even just breathing at the mipmap slider would trigger a resource pack reload, freezing your client for minutes. With this tweak active, it will wait until you actually let go of the slider, making it a lot more responsive to your input (since you know, it doesn’t instantly freeze your client). This also adds a confirmation screen, for the clumsy people (definitely not me) who often click things on accident.
Disable Potion Shift
- Prevents the inventory from being shifted to the right when potion effects are active. You probably never noticed because NEI did it in 1.7.10 and now Quark does it in 1.10.2 and then there’s also a mod called No Potion Shift that does it, but in case you have none of these, you now have this!
Hide Offhand Item (with keybind)
- Will prevent the item in your offhand from rendering. In case you hate seeing the torch you’re carrying on the left. This one can be toggled by a hotkey too, in case you only hate seeing your offhand item sometimes.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Client Tweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by BlayTheNinth, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.