Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 6, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Go to (Quick links)
This mod adds in 6 new items and 6 new entities:
- Clay Steve Doll ? item that can be crafted and on right click you will spawn steve doll, he can equip all sorts of armor and weapons
- Steve Doll ? has 5 health, 1-3damage, attacks hostile and passive mobs, basicly is like player.
- Clay Zombie Doll ? item that can be crafted on right click, you will spawn zombie doll.
- Zombie Doll ? has 5 health, deals 1-4damage, acts like zombie by default, but doesn’t burn at day and can’t infect villagers.
- Clay Creeper Doll ? item that can be crafted on right click, you will spawn creeper doll.
- Creeper Doll ? has 2 health, acts same as creeper would, but only destroys 1x blocks, and ignores mob griefing.
- Clay Squid man Doll ? item can be crafted, on right click you will spawn squidman doll
- Squidman ? has 1health, if is in surface for to long dies, does nothing just for now
- Clay Iron golem Doll ? item that can be crafted on right click, you will spawn iron golem doll.
- Iron Golem Doll ? has 10 health, acts same as iron golem would, and attacks steve doll, deals 1-5damage.
- Clay Pigman Doll ? item can be crafted, on right click you will spawn pigman doll, pigman can use all sorts of swords and even bows!
- Pigman Doll ? has 5hp, deals 3damage, has charge abillity that allows to get 2x speed for 100 game ticks.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge