Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: ClassicCombat-1.0.0-1.11-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Do you hate the new Minecraft combat system?
Remember when you could actually win a fight against more than one zombie?
ME TOO! SO DOWNLOAD CLASSIC COMBAT AND BRING IT BACK!
Classic Combat Mod is very simple – it removes the cooldown from all weapons in the game, so you’ll always hit for the attack value of the weapon you’re using just like Minecraft before the Combat Update.
It’s 100% server-compatible, mod compatible, and efficient. It won’t affect your game/server’s performance in any way.
Want to bring the new combat system back? Easy, just remove Classic Combat and continue using your same world without any issues.
Just so everyone’s clear:
- No more attack cooldowns. You will always hit for the attack value of the weapon you’re using, no matter how long ago you used it.
What’s Not Changed
- The “swing” graphic is still shown when attacking something.
- Damaged “hearts” are still dropped when something is attacked.
- You can still dual wield.
- You can still use shields.
- Your cooldown indicator will still show and function, however it no longer has effect.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Classic Combat Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WildBamaBoy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.