Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chisels and Bits Mod adds several chisels, a wrench and ways to copy designs and store bits. These tools enable you to create new custom decorative blocks and designs to decorate your bases and improve the flexibility of your building style. It’s mod for minecraft 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 versions.
Please see also its addon: Chisels & Bytes Mod
Custom Fence Design ? A small pen for sheep created using the mod.
Custom roof and stone bit path ? Using the mod to create a stylized path of stones and a mild sloping roof.
Find the way to your buried treasure with custom clues ? The mod was used to create a custom sign that points toward the goal.
A Custom Welcome sign make foam oak trees over a path. ? Custom Sign created from oak logs and oak planks, the text is written in coal.
Create Stairs with other materials ? Creating the wondrous smooth stone stairs.
Tables to keep your fancy creations on. ? A custom table made of oak logs, planks, and stone.
Dressing up Quartz Pillars and Accents ? Using Chisels to Give Pillars some depth and some gold Lines to some obsidian.
Custom Tall Torches ? Create Fancy Mounts for torches/levers or other things, as long as there is a flat surface in the middle of the chiseled block you can place item frames, levers or torches on them
Re-use your prints by clearing them or keep them around to store your previous designs.
Chiseled Block Crafting
Including the Required Bits + Bag ( with bits ) with a Positive Pattern will allow you to craft the block written on the Positive Print this lets you duplicate more intricate works effectively.
How to install Chisels and Bits Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Chisels and Bits Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Chisels and Bits Mod
This mod is made by AlgorithmX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.