Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chisel Mod adds a huge variety of static blocks to the game. This mod will be very useful for people who like the construction aspect of Minecraft.
Access to new blocks is provided mostly through one tool: chisel. Craft it out of a stick and an ingot like this:
Alternative recipe can be enabled in config file:
How to install Chisel Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Chisel Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Chisel Mod
This mod is made by pokefenn, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.