Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 2, 2017
- Newest File: 0.3.201
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
ChinaCraft Mod is interesting mod which contains many Chinese elements like traditional ornaments, some magical weapons from the Buddhism and the Daoism and some old clothes.
- Crops & Textiles
- Traditional weapons & Armors
- Chinese traditional festivals
- Mob from Chinese ancient books
- … (More in game)
- ChinaCraft 2 for Minecraft 1.11 is developing.
P.S. The Chinese cultures is so large and powerful that lots of the elements in the mod were designed to be light and easy to create.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChinaCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by UnknownDomain, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.