Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 15, 2017
- Newest File: ChickenShades 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ChickenShades is a client-side only mod which draws an extra layer of graphics onto entities. By itself it does nothing, but when supplied with a texture pack with images in assets/chickenshades of the format [class name]_[visible name].png it will draw them on as an additional skin layer.
The titular example is Vaygrim’s chicken shades, which take the format of entitychicken_vaygrim.png.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChickenShades Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TTFTCUTS, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.