Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 1, 2017
- Newest File: chickens-4.3.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chickens lay eggs. Sometimes drop feather. You can throw eggs. That’s it. SO BOOORING! Minecraft is a magical place so why not to add a little bit of magic? Chicken laying gunpowder… bonemeal… snowballs… YEAH! And what if you try to crossbreed them? Iron? Gold? DIAMODS? Just try it!
– Dye chickens, combine an ordinary egg with a dye and throw what you get to obtain a chicken laying dye: Lapis Lazuli Chicken, Cactus Green Chicken, Rose Red Chicken, Bone Meal Chicken…
– Tier 1 chickens that are naturally spawning in the world: Flint Chicken, Snowball Chicken, Gunpowder Chicken, Nether Quartz Chicken, Lava Chicken
– Get higher tier chickens by crossbreeding them and have Diamond Chicken, Ghast Tear Chicken and many many more!
– Henhouse: provide hay bales and it will collect chicken ‘products’ in 9×9 area (4 blocks on each its side) for you, it will also produce dirt over time as a side effect ;]
– Smart chicken: give a vanilla chicken a book and it will become smart enough to use henhouse ;]
– Progressive breeding and laying system
– Lava and water eggs: get your renewable and stackable liquid source today!
– Heavily customisable: change laying rates, items, disable chickens, modify breeding, set drops, …
– Mod chickens are less noisy
– JEI: breeding and laying recipes
– WAILA: showing chicken tiers
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chickens Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SetyCz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.