Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 14, 2016
- Newest File: Chicken Chunks 1.10.2-126.96.36.199-universal
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
As you all should know, the minecraft world is separated into chunks. 16×16 areas that are loaded depending on how close a player is to them. If you have machines or plants or anything that does something in a chunk that is not loaded because there are no players nearby nothing will happen.
Chicken Chunks Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9 adds a block called a chunkloader, when placed it will keep chunks around it loaded even if no players are nearby or even online. So now your plants can grow and your automatic quarries can run, even when you’re not around.
How to install Chicken Chunks Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chicken Chunks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by covers1624, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.