Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 22, 2016
- Newest File: jlgm_chatbox-1.10.2-0.4.0-hotfix.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
ChatBox Mod 1.10.2 adds one block, one that “talks” to the players inside a radius. To activate give it a pulse of redstone, to craft it simply put cobblestone at the corners, iron at the sides and redstone at the center of a crafting table!
Change the minimum and the maximum radius and the formatting of the chat text in the config options. The name of the block can be changed just like chests, furnaces, command blocks, etc.
How to install ChatBox Mod 1.10.2:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ChatBox Mod 1.10.2.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by JoseluMinecraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.