Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 4, 2016
- Newest File: ChatBubbles for 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Chat Bubbles Mod displays what people say above their head. Useful for crowded servers where the chat lines fly by. This way you can hold a conversation with people near you.
This is similar to VoxelChat, but VoxelChat functions best with a server plugin. This is entirely clientside, so it?s a bit clumsier, but has a lot better chance of working on servers that don’t use the server plugin.
Chatline formats currently handled properly (not exhaustive):
- <rank playername>text
- <playername (status)>text
- <rank playername (status)>text
- [worldname] [rank] playername (status): text
- [worldname]<[rank]playername> text (hi Westeroscraft!)
- stuff playername: text (hi Creative Node, lots of others I?m sure)
- whatever SYMBOLplayernameSYMBOL text (hi realmcraft)
- **title [rank] name: text (Factions)
Begging party on realmc
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chat Bubbles Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by MamiyaOtaru, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.