Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 24, 2016
- Newest File: ChanceCubes 1.10-220.127.116.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Welcome to Chance Cubes! A Lucky Block alternative mod.
Explore your world and open these mystical blocks to obtain random rewards. Some rewards are helpful while other can be devastating. From rewards that spawn in hordes of zombies and death traps, to one tbat build full houses and provide next level items, each reward has its own unique twist to make the feel special. Chance Cubes Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is a lucky blocks alternative mod, inspired by the Twitch streamer Wyld.
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install Chance Cubes Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chance Cubes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by turkey2349, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.