Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: Chameleon-1.10-2.2.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.111,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Chameleon Mod is a shared code library for Minecraft 1.8 and later. Although it does not currently provide rendering hooks to restore the 1.7 render pipeline, it does provide a more comprehensive RenderBlocks replacement that is also suited for TESR rendering.
Chameleon is required for jaquadro’s mods in Minecraft 1.8 and later:
- Storage Drawers Mod
- Storage Drawers: Biomes O’ Plenty Pack
- Storage Drawers: Erebus Pack
- Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack
- Storage Drawers: Misc Pack
- Storage Drawers: Natura Pack
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Chameleon Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by jaquadro, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.