Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: CCTweaks-1.10.2-1.2.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
CCTweaks Mod is an attempt to expand the functionality of ComputerCraft to ensure greater flexibility for users.
CCTweaks is a core mod and makes modifications to the internals of ComputerCraft. Whilst the mod is thoroughly tested there may be issues. If you encounter any bugs report them here and not on the ComputerCraft issue tracker. This will ensure a faster response time and will ensure you do not frustrate DanTwoHundred.
- Custom computer timeout
- Whitelist debug API
- Fix the binary strings (for fs, http, rednet and os.queueEvent)
- TCP socket API (socket)
- Compression API (data)
- LuaJC compiler (compiles Lua code to Java for performance boost)
- Cobalt VM (reentrant fork of LuaJ)
- Custom termination handler
- Several bugs fixed (any object error messages, string pattern matching, number format strings)
- Return HTTP handle on failures
- Allow getting headers from HTTP responses
- API for adding custom APIs
- Blacklist turtle verbs – no more turtle.inspect if you don’t like it.
- Turtle refuel using RF/EU
- Turtle tool host – use any tool with turtles
- Turtles named dinnerbone or Grumm turn upside down [1.7.10 only]
- Networking API: add custom network components
- Multidimensional modems (connect wired networks together)
- Full block modems (connect to peripherals on 6 sides)
- Multipart support
- Item transport through OpenPeripheral [1.7.10 only]
- Beautiful network visualiser
- Computer upgrades – convert normal computers to advanced!
- Debug Wand – add the debug API to any computer
- Monitors emit light
- Pocket computer peripherals [1.7.10 uses Peripherals++, 1.8 is built in]
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CCTweaks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by SquidDev, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.