Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 28, 2016
- Newest File: WTFCaveBiomes-1.7.10_v1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
CaveBiomes Mod 1.7.10 making biomes matter below ground. This mod is centred around the concept of making underground cave exploration a bit more interesting, by adding a few new blocks like stalactites and stalagmites, and then utilising existing them alongside vanilla blocks to create a more interesting experience. The mod works perfectly fine on its own, however it is designed as a world-gen companion for Underground Biomes Constructs. All UBC stone types have corresponding stalactites and stalagmites.
Note: Require WTFCore Mod
- Normal, Icy, Volcanic, OvergrownVolcanic, Mushroom, Coniferous
- Spider, Zombie, Skeleton, Nether, Slime, LavaSlime, Blaze
Review by Andyghandi: Great idea of a mod. It’s a very nice feature when mining and exploring caves, it gives that extra adventure feeling. Keep developing this mod, and maybe try to think about adding a dungeon for specific underground biome. That would be a cool feature.
This mod require WTFCore Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CaveBiomes Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by WhiskyTangoFox, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.