Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: Cars and Drives V 1.1.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cars and Drives Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4 adds a car (an old one), the 313 (Donald Duck’s car), a Jeep, a Ferfari (joke with Ferrari), a Blue Car, a Yellow Car, an Old Car and a Van.
You can enter and drive every car, and every car has its own speed.
There are also achievements on their own page.
This mod also has it’s own creative tab.
Go to (Quick links)
Cars and Drives
Car Motor V3:
Car Motor V6:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cars and Drives Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Robbi_Blechdose, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.