Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 28, 2019
- Newest File: Carry On MC1.14.4 v1.12.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge,1.14.4,1.13.2,1.12.2,1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Carry On is a fantastic mod that improves game interaction by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single block Tile Entities (such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Spawners, and your favorite machines from other Tech Mods) using only their empty hands. No items (or pickaxes) required. States, meta data, inventory and NBT data are retained. It also allows you to carry around smaller mobs!
It’s a mod for minecraft created by Tschipp, the mod was created on Aug 11, 2017 and the last updated on Oct 30, 2019 for Minecraft 1.14.4 version, so far is a total of 8,801,031 downloads.
How it Works:
- Shift (can be rebound) + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity or mob to lift and carry
- Right-Click to place
- Works with single block Tile Entities from any mod (yes, tech mods too)
- Works with all entities (no hostile mobs in survival mode, configurable)
- Entities can be stacked on each other (only smaller entities on top of larger ones)
- Respects the ‘lock’ functionality so Tile Entities cannot be stolen
- Powerful config allows you to blacklist entire mods or specific blocks, and additional customization
- Players can only carry one Tile Entity or Mob at a time, and are prevented from other actions when carrying
- Carrying a Tile Entity or Mob slows the player. Items with fuller inventories and larger mobs will cause additional slowness
- Advanced scripting for modpack creators. Wiki here.
- If you can’t place down a picked up block, you can remove it from your inventory with /carryon clear
- Carry On provides a powerful config file, wiki here
- The config can be accessed through an easy to use Config GUI from the Main Menu, and changes are recorded real-time
- Specific blocks or entire mods can be blacklisted
- An option to carry standard blocks (e.g., Dirt) can be enabled (Default = Off)
- Will you backport this to 1.7.10? No. The mod only supported Minecraft mods 1.10.2 above.
How to install Carry On Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Carry On Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Carry On Mod
This mod is made by Tschipp, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.