Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 24, 2017
- Newest File: Carnival-1.7.10-1.0.4a
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Carnival Mod 1.7.10 is just a simple mod, adding some fun from the carnival mainly carnival foods at the moment, some with some special effects. Some of the items are obviously named after twitch streamers.
Current Item List:
- Bacon & Raw Bacon
- Raw Donuts, Plain Donuts, Bacon Donut, Donut with Sprinkles
- Giant Waffle
- Cyanide(Epic) Bottle
- Cooked Sausage
- Carnival Token
- Snow Cones (Watch out for brain freeze)
- Corn Dog
- Village Big Top
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Carnival Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by DanCarlyon, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.