Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Call of Duty Knives Mod – A Tomahawk, Ballistic Knife and Throwing Knives. Tomahawks can only be stacked up 2 high, Throwing Knives 16 high and Ballistic Blades 64. The Tomahawk is instant kill, the Ballistic Knife does 3 more damage than arrows, and Throwing Knives do the same damage as arrows. To use a Ballistic Knife, you require a Ballistic Holder. Grip is needed in all of the knives crafting recipes.
Go to sections(Quick links)
Changes To Ballistic Knife- When you right click with the holder in hand and a blade in the inventory, you get a Loaded Ballistic Knife. You can either keep that or right click again to make it fire.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.