Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 5, 2017
- Newest File: Caliper-1.11.2-1.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Caliper is a collection of tools for testing and developing mods and modpacks. The bulk of content is related to collecting data about the game internals, but also allows for things like quick triggering events and manipulating the game state.
This item can be found in the Caliper creative tab. A variant is created for each loot table loaded into the game, and right clicking on an orb will cause items from that loot table to generate in front of the player. The items generated are done in the exact same way that vanilla pulls items from a loot table. This can be used to make sure that items are showing up in the right loot tables without triggering that table manually.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Caliper Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by NotAModder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.