Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 18, 2017
- Newest File: Calculator-1.12.1-5.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Calculator Mod introduces a brand new crafting mechanism adding Hand-Held Calculators which can combine items together, manage your health and hunger, store items, store energy, teleport, craft and change the world around you. They open up the possibility to create Redstone-Flux Networks, Multi-Block Redstone-Flux Generators, Crop Growth/Acceleration Tools, Machines, Unbreakable Tools, Food, Growable Fuels and even a Grenade.
Whoever said Calculators were boring! Awesome Calculators, crazy items and mind-blowing machines. Change the way you craft, change the way you play, change the way you think.
This mod requires Sonar Core
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Calculator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Ollie_Lansdell, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.