Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 12, 2017
- Newest File: Calculations-1.11.2-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Calculations is a clientside mod that provides a simple calculator GUI.
- Press C by default to open Calculator GUI
- Perform arithmetic calculations
- Calculate distance to set of coordinates
- Convert overworld coordinates to nether coordinates, and vice versa
Calculate Distance GUI
Convert Nether GUI
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Calculations Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by ChaosTheDude, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.