Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: October 9, 2016
- Newest File: BuildingBricks-1.10.2-2.0.13.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Building Bricks Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 provides many new cool things to the game such as the missing block types of vanilla materials (smooth stone stair or smooth stone slab), the new block types like the vertical slab, the step and the corner and also the items to make building more easy and less tedious.
The mod works by grouping blocks into materials, for instance “smooth stone” or “stone bricks”, and then generating all the missing blocks for the material.
New Block Types
The mod adds a couple of new block types. The first one is the vertical slab, a vertical variant of the slab:
Another block added is the “Step”, which is half of a slab:
The other block added is the “Corner”, which is half of a step:
The trowel is an item that can be binded to any material. Once binded it allows you to place blocks of the binded material consuming any available block of the material in the player’s inventory.
Grass slabs world gen
The mod adds an option to generate grass slabs to smooth out the terrain.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Building Bricks Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Hea3veN, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.