Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 30, 2017
- Newest File: Buildcraft Energy 7.1.22
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BuildCraft Energy Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 contains the resources and machines needed to create Redstone Flux, including the Stirling Engine, Combustion, Oil and Fuel. Kinesis pipes are available in the Transport module. To refine oil either the Factory module or the BuildCraft Additions mod is required
See all modules of BuildCraft:
- BuildCraft Silicon Mod
- BuildCraft Transport Mod
- BuildCraft Robotics Mod
- BuildCraft Core Mod
- BuildCraft Builders Mod
- BuildCraft Factory Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BuildCraft Energy Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by CovertJaguar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.