Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 4, 2016
- Newest File: BucketBlocks-1.9-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8.8, 1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bucket Storage Blocks Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 – Ever wanted to transport dozens and dozens of lava buckets, but had no inventory space? Now you can put them all into a single block.
Go to (Quick links)
This block has no inventory, instead you hit (attack/left click) the block with a bucket in your hand, and the Empty Storage block will transform into a storage block for that bucket type (does not work currently with mod liquid).
The block can store any number of buckets. When you mine the block, in your inventory under the name there is a number telling you how many are inside.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bucket Storage Blocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Lothrazar, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.