Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: September 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10,1.7.2 ,1.6.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
Bucket Craft Mod is an amazing mod that adds many useful things, most of which are bucket, into Minecraft such as:
- Adds 5 new buckets!
- All buckets can be used to milk cows.
- Cake crafting works with all types, but you can’t combine them.
- Wooden Bucket – will break apart after you empty it, and can’t hold lava (try it, something cool happens!)
- Stone Bucket – will break after one use, can hold both water and lava
- Golden Bucket – can take 3 waters or lavas, showing the current contents using it’s damage bar
- Diamond Bucket – can take 16 waters or lavas, and bonus: Can milk SHEEP!
- Obsidian Bucket – the most imba, can hold 32 blocks, can collect FIRE(!) and if you are lucky, you can milk pig. This does not work very well, because pigs are too small. Bonus: Can place water in the NETHER!
Stacking does not work for milk.
Fire collecting may seem useless, but since fire can be found naturally in the nether, and can be easily farmed in forests, you can collect it and save your flint’n’steel! Also this bucket can be used for firefighting, and you can then empty it into water pool.
Here you can see stacking: number of blocks, and under it the corresponding bucket.
– golden (3x)
– diamond (16x, milks sheep)
– obsidian (32x, collects fire, water -> nether)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge