Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.6.x,1.5.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
BSL Shaders Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds overbrighted color boost, night desaturation and custom torch light, those look pretty cool to Minecraft World.
- Latest Optifine intergration
- Bright color boost and saturation.
- Unique cel shading.
- Modifiable-scaling SSAO.
- Motion blur (compatible with dof!).
- Edge Detect Occlusion.
- Edge bump.
- 2D Clouds.
NVIDIA – Highly compatible.
*It’s pretty obvious since i’m making this shader with NVIDIA GPU
AMD – Compatible.
*Few thin lines may appear when enabling certain effect.
Intel -Partially compatible.
*Some version doesn’t support Intel GPU (v5 – v52).
*Lens flare is too strong with Intel, set Lens Strength to 0.25 (0.25 will be available in v53).
*Lens flare may appear even sun/moon is not on screen.
BSL Shaders Previews:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download BSL Shaders.
- Extract file.
- Open Minecraft and go to “Options”.
- Click on Shaders and select “Open shaderpacks folder”.
- Drag BSL Shaders folder into that.
- Select BSL Shaders and select “Done”.
For All Minecraft Versions: BSL Shaders Standard