Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 1, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
With BreedingViewer you can add a colored pillar or the breeding item of your animal, if it is ready for breeding. The whole thing was created for farmes who don’t want to click randomly on their Animals to see if they are ready for mating again. Now you can farm your animals accurately.
Go to (Quick links)
- Default key for the menu is: ?F6? (You can change it in:Options -> Controls -> Miscellaneous)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge