Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 23, 2017
- Newest File: BreakableTables-1.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod replaces crafting tables with 3 breakable variants with anvil-like durability, eventually breaking under constant use. Pre-generated tables in structures will automatically be replaced upon use. Tables can be upgraded with wood and iron but will downgrade or break when harvested.
– 3 tiers of breakable crafting tables
– Automatic conversion of existing tables
– Tiered upgrade recipes
– Crafting tables can catch fire
– Configurable break chance
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Breakable Tables Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.