Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Brandon’s Core Mod is the core mod that will be used by most of my mods. It provides base ASM functionality and contains common classes used by my mods
ASM: (Modifies the the following classes using asm)
(Moved potion asm to Potion ID Helper to fix vanilla server compatibility)
(This mod will be used for any other asm that is required by my mods in the future)
Mods that require on this core mod: (This mod contains code used by the following mods)
- Potion ID Sorter
- Draconic Evolution (v1.0.2+)
- (and more to come)
No videos available
How to install Brandon’s Core Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Brandon’s Core Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Brandon’s Core Mod
This mod is made by brandon3055, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.