Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: v3.4.33 BETA release
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Brain Stone Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds a mysterious substance called BrainStone. It glows, it is rare, it is useful. You can make tools out of it that last twice as long as diamond tools but just as fast as iron.
But wait, there’s more! You also can craft some intelligent blocks, such as a light sensor or an entity trigger!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Brain Stone Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by The_BrainStone, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.