Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 25, 2017
- Newest File: BBOutlineReloaded-Forge1.12-1.0.0-beta18.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod highlights in a variety of colours and styles the different structures & features of the game:
- Nether Fortresses; red boxes bound each individual area where Blaze, Wither Skeletons & normal Skeletons will spawn. Time for a beacon methinks!
- Witch Huts; blue boxes reveal everywhere only witches spawn. Witch farm anyone?
- Desert Temples; orange boxes envelop the pyramid and towers. Go grab some loot but beware TNT boobie traps!
- Jungle Temples; green boxes surround the temple. Indianna Jones would’ve love these!
- Ocean Monuments; cyan boxes indicate where guardians spawn. New sea lantern and prismarine block types FTW.
- End Cities; magenta boxes show the rooms, corridors and air ships in the End. Time to fall with style!
- Strongholds; yellow boxes show each room in the stronghold. Does anyone make anything with silverfish spawners?
- Woodland Mansions; brown boxes show each room in the woodland mansion. Here’s Johnny!
- Mine Shafts; light gray boxes illustrate each of the mine shafts. Cobwebs… grrr!
- Villages; multicoloured spheres encircle the village, with boxes marking if and where iron golems will spawn, and optional lines denoting each door in the village and it’s centre. You should see the iron titan… CRAZY!
- Slime chunks; bright green boxes highlight where slimes will spawn, with a dynamic box that rises to where the players feet are to help find them from the surface. Bouncy… bouncy…
- World Spawn & spawn chunks; red boxes outline the world spawn and the spawn chunks (active & lazy)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Bounding Box Outline Reloaded Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by a4e2acb59f9b48d4b7c610b25998471d, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.