Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 4, 2017
- Newest File: BotaniaVisualizer-1.10.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
BotaniaVisualizer Mod visualize mana of botania.
This mod adds new an item and tooltips.
New item: Mana Reader is visualize to mana of mana pool, when right click to mana pool.
New tooltips is visualize mana in Mana Tablet, Band of Mana and Greater Band of Mana.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BotaniaVisualizer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by mariri2u, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.