Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 24, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2,1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Botania Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds a ton of new flowers to Minecraft. But it doesn’t stop at just making your world a little more fresh. With the new flowers come many new powers. Powers that can be used to make tools and weapons and items to enhance your world immensely.
The first thing you’ll want to do is craft is the Lexica Botania. It will help guide you in your new floral environment. It has all the necessary recipes and information to make the most of this mod. The great thing about the Lexica is you can shift + right-click on any flowers you see in the world and get useful information for it either in game or linking you to the mod’s wiki page.
You’ll need to craft mortar and pestle to grind flower petals into powders. These can be used by themselves as dyes for clay or glass. Or they can be combined with bone meal and used as fertilizer. The neat thing about the fertilizer is you can right-click some grass and a random generation of flowers will appear. This is great for discovering new flowers you haven’t come across yet.
You can create mystical flowers by crafting an apothecary, filling it with water, then adding petals and seeds. If you do this to craft a pure daisy, you’ll then be able to use that to craft the essential blocks, livingwood and livingrock.
But the main goal of this mod is to collect Mana. You’ll need to craft different mystical flowers and place them with mana spreaders and collect it in mana pools. Once you’ve collected mana you’ll be able to “enchant” items like diamonds, ender pearls and iron ingots into mana diamonds, mana pearls and manasteel ingots. You’ll then be able to use these to craft new weapons, tools and armor.
How to install Botania Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Botania Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Botania Mod
This mod is made by Vazkii , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.