Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 27, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Bookshelf Mod is a core/library mod, which adds new features and tools into the game for other content creators to work with. The primary focus of this project is to make use of the combined strength of the modded community to create wonderful tools that everyone can use.
- Horse Armor: Easily add new horse armor to the game.
- ItemStack Colors: Change the color of any item by using a command, or editing NBT.
- ItemEnchantedEvent: Event for altering enchantment behavior.
- Many utilities, ranging from simple to complex.
How to install Bookshelf Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Bookshelf Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Bookshelf Mod
You May Also Like
This mod is made by darkh4x, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.