Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: March 12, 2017
- Newest File: BonFire-1.10.2-1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
BonFire is a mod aimed as a survival utilities mod
– Campfire It has a 5% possibility to turn off every tick, but while it is lit you can cook all food including beetroot and rabbit stew! If it is raining and it has access to the sky then it will turn off.
= Beetroot+Bowl – Beetroot Soup
= Raw Rabbit+Mushroom Stew – Rabbit Stew
= Rotten Flesh – Leather
– Golden Campfire It has a 1% possibility to turn off every tick. You can’t cook the same things as Campfire.
= Carrot – Golden Carrot
= Apple – Golden Apple
= Potato+Gold Nugget – Golden Potato
= Melon – Glistering Melon
= Pumpkin Seed+Wheat – Pumpkin Pie
– Golden Potato It is very saturating and gives you strenght. If you dont use the Golden Campfire then it takes 8 golden nuggets to craft it.
– Falllands It is a biome and it is made of Gravel and Sand.
– ClayStone It is a biome and it is made of Clay and Stone.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BonFire Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by BlackTabbyLV, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.