Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 5, 2017
- Newest File: BloodyQuests-1.7.10-1.2.0..jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Crafting in a Blood Altar or Alchemical Table, alongside binding of items like the Bound Tools, will be detected as Crafting (The crafting task added by BetterQuesting – Standard pack) events by BetterQuesting when this mod is installed.
Note: Due to an oddity in the way I detect alchemical crafting, the quest may not trigger unless the GUI of the table is closed and reopened. I don’t currently know of a way to fix this.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BloodyQuests Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This mod is made by warlordjones, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.