Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
It basically added blood to the game and make living entities bleed. In this mod mobs have special blood now when attacked and blood will squirt out of the mobs you slay!
- Mobs bleed
- Supports other mods
- Zombies, Zombie Pigman and Blazes have special blood
- Damage Multiplier (more damage you do, more blood there is)
- Other mods can disable mobs from thier mods
- Completely rewritten from the ground up
- Changed Zombie’s blood
- Skeleton Horses do not bleed
- Developers can now disable their mobs without code
- Developers can change particle type of mobs
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge