Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: July 28, 2016
- Newest File: BloodArsenal-1.10.2-2.0.1-11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Blood Arsenal Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.7.10 is a fairly new addon to Blood Magic by WayofTime. The mod currently adds in many useful items such as mundane tools, more bound tools, sigils, rituals, and decor blocks just to name a few. There is however much more planned in the future!
- Baubles: This mod adds the Vampire Ring which is a ring that grants the player Vampiric Aura. Vampiric Aura takes 25% damage given and adds it to the attacking player’s health. There is also the Self/Sacrifice Amulets which collect LP when either you/an mob that is killed as well as Empowered variants that collect more, hold more, and can directly output into your Soul Network!
- Tinker’s Construct: Adds in Blood Infused Iron and Blood Infused Wood as a material. More to come
- Forge Multipart: Adds in FMP integration for blocks
- Thaumcraft/Forbidden Magic: Adds in a new wand core and wand cap. More to come!
Just a few sigils
Sigil of Augmented Holding!
Some more bound tools
Decor blocks and cake!
The LP Materializer and the Life Infuser!
The LP Materializer condenses the LP in your Soul Network into liquid form at a ratio of 3-2; can then be pumped out or taken out with a bucket.
The Life Infuser takes in liquid LE and uses it to repair tools at the cost of 500 LE per damage point.
The extremely powerful Soul Compacter:
Put underneath a master ritual stone with a ritual or underneath an altar. Right click it with an orb to compact the whole thing into one block! WARNING: May use a bit more LP than you’d think! (Hint! Portable Altars and Compacted Master Ritual Stones!)
Glass Armor and Daggers!
Life Imbued Armor- Use the power of LE to protect and heal yourself while wearing this!
The Transparent Orb! (Dynamic measuring of LP!)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the [Blood Magic Addon] Blood Arsenal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Arcaratus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.