Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: February 18, 2017
- Newest File: Blocknilla - 0.1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Blocknilla Mod is a mod that adds 7 new items to allow for a more immersive vanilla experience.
The mod does not change any world gen, but changes that drops from ores. Instead of getting the normal drops, you will get the block itself (with a 50% probability) and some dusts (the drop depends on the ore). So, the point is to increase the difficulty of the beginning and to increase the duration of the games.
The dusts can be combined to form a ingot or a mineral, depending on the dust. This will increase the exploration in the beginning because you cannot make torches right way, but allow you to reach the iron and gold phase quickly. After this phase, the game starts to become harder because you will not get every block you mine and you have to explore even further.
- Add characteristics to the dusts;
- Ore Dictionary with nuggets;
- Mod Compatibility (copper, tin, apatite, bauxite, uranium, etc);
- Event’s optimization;
- Source Code available;
- Extensive config files;
- Tweaks on vanilla settings
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Blocknilla Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
You May Also Like
This is made by jtmnf, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.