Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
About Black Diamond Mod:
Black Diamond Mod adds black diamond tools to minecraft and also a full set of black diamond armor.
BLACK DIAMOND ORE: (can be found at layer 16 and below, if you smelt it is turned into Black Diamond)
So you can craft Black Diamond. Or you can smelt the black diamond ore into one Black Diamond. With 1 diamond in the center and a obsidian block on each side.
With it you can create Tools like you normaly would do.
Now you can make armor too. (like you normaly would)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Grim3212 Core
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.