Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: December 18, 2019
- Newest File: Biomes O\' Plenty 1.15.1-10.0.0.278
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: Forge, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod adds a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and other cool things to Minecraft. It is designed to give players a better Minecraft world to explore, and more of a reason to explore it in the first place.
Biomes O’ Plenty is an expansive biome mod for Minecraft that adds a slew of new, unique biomes to the Overworld, Nether, and coming soon, the End! To go along with the new biomes, it adds new plants, flowers, trees, building blocks, and much more!
The mod also adds some new world types?
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn?t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don?t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that?s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Mud Tools: Same as normal tools, but with mud balls in place of ore. Sticks are still used.
- Mud Armor: Same as normal armor, but with mud balls in place of ore.
- Amethyst Tools: Same as normal tools, using amethyst for the ore, and iron ingots in place of sticks.
- Amethyst Armor: Same as normal armor, using amethyst for the ore.
- Wood: The custom logs and planks in this mod can be crafted into anything that vanilla logs/planks can, from doors, to stairs, to jukeboxes. They can also be used as fuel.
- Red Rock Cobble/Red Rock Bricks/Skystone Cobble/Skystone Brick/Mud Bricks: Red Rock Cobble/Bricks, Skystone Cobble/Bricks and Mud Bricks can be crafted into stairs and slabs like other materials.
- Mystery Music Disc: We don?t want to give the exact crafting recipe, but it involves the normal Biomes O? Plenty music disc, and another material added by the mod.
3 ores (Replace diamonds with whatever ore), 2 sticks (Or iron ingots for Amethyst scythe)
1 Ancient Staff Topper, 1 Ancient Staff Pole, 1 Ancient Staff Handle
Ancient Staff Topper:
1 Nether Star, 1 Ruby, 1 Topaz, 4 End Stone
Ancient Staff Pole:
1 Peridot, 1 Apatite, 7 End Stone
Ancient Staff Handle:
1 Sapphire, 1 Tanzanite, 5 End Stone
5 Large Bone Segments, 4 Obsidian
5 Celestial Crystals, 4 Celestial Crystal Shards
4 Soulsand, 2 Blaze Powder, 2 Ghast Tears, 1 Wither Skull
1 Glass, 1 Ghast Tear, 1 Blaze Rod
Ghastly Soul Manipulator:
2 Soulsand, 2 Ghastly Souls, 2 Ghast Tears, 2 Blaze Powder, 1 Soul Manipulator
4 Celestial Lens, 4 Blaze Powder, 1 Ghastly Soul
4 Eyes of Ender, 4 Obsidian, 1 Amethyst Block
1 Apple, 1 Melon Slice, 1 Berry, 1 Bowl
1 Potato, 1 Wild Carrot, 1 Carrot, 1 Bowl
1 Toadstool, 1 Blue Milk Cap, 1 Portobello, 1 Bowl
1 Thorn, 1 Reed, 1 Feather
1 Poison, 1 Dart
Dull Flower Band:
Plain Flower Band:
4 Clover, 4 Daisies
Lush Flower Band:
4 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets
Exotic Flower Band:
2 Clover, 2 Daisies, 2 Violets, 2 Tulips
8 Moss, 1 Cobblestone
Mossy Stone Brick:
8 Moss, 1 Stone Brick
4 Mud Balls
Mud Bricks (Block):
4 Mud Bricks
Red Rock Bricks:
4 Red Rocks
4 Piles of Ashes
4 Celestial Crystal Shards
1 Poison Ivy
Light Gray Dye:
1 Pile of Ashes
Light Blue Dye:
1 Blue Milk Cap
9 Piles of Ashes
1 Mud Ball
1 Red Rock Cobblestone
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Biomes O’ Plenty Mod
This mod is made by Glitchfiend, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.