Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: August 12, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2,1.5.0, 1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Biome Wand Mod adds a slightly expensive wand that allows you to change the biome in a small area, but with only a few uses. First, right click a biome to sample it, and then right click in another area to change the biome to what you sampled. You must resample a biome after that.
Go to sections(Quick links)
The Biome Wand Mod is availble for download on the following versions:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Biome Wand Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge