Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 15, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shop Related Products
Binnie’s Mods is a suite of mods designed to expand the Forestry mod. It both extends the bee and tree breeding aspect by adding many new species with varied products, along with new features such as fully breedable flowers and genetic manipulation.
Binnie’s Mods is currently in prerelease for Minecraft Mods 1.7.10. The latest version can be obtained here.
Extra Bees expands upon the bee breeding of Forestry by adding 107 new bee species to forestry. These bees cover a large spectrum of different effects and products, giving you the ability to produce everything from dyes to rare metal dusts purely from bees. It also adds the Apiarist Database, a tool to keep track of discovered species, mutations and traits. There are also new alveary components which help improve and streamline bee production.
Extra Trees both increases the number of tree species and adds many new aesthetic uses. There are 96 new tree species, such as Banana, Brazil nut and Douglas-fir. This comes with many new fruits as well as 35 new wooden planks. Extra Trees allows these, as well as Forestry and vanilla planks, to be combined to give doors, gates and various designs of fences. The woodworker allows planks to be combined to give patterned tiles, allowing you to build beautiful wooden floors, and the same can be done with stained glass. A group of machines such as the brewery and distillery allow you to use the fruits you grow to make a variety of wines, ciders and spirits.
Botany adds an entirely new breeding system to Forestry: flowers. There are 46 different species that can be bred, including both vanilla flowers and new ones such as Fuschia and Lilies. The colour of the flowers can be transferred and selectively bred, meaning that each flower can be one of a possible 80 different colours. These new flowers can be bred manually in small gardens using a trowel and fertiliser, with careful care taken to maintain the desired pH or moisture, or grown on the large scale in Forestry farms.
Genetics is for those who want to eschew conventional breeding, and want to enter the realm of genetic manipulation. Here, genes can be isolated, sequenced and then inoculated back into different species, making it easier to obtain the perfect genome. Bees, trees, butterflies and flowers can all be manipulated in this way. They can also be acclimatised to different environments to build tolerance to hostile climates.
No videos available
How to install Binnie’s Mods 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Binnie’s Mods 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10 in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Binnie’s Mods 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10
You May Also Like
This is made by Binnie567, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.