Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: November 29, 2016
- Newest File: BigDoors-1.10.2-1.3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Big Doors Mod gives you larger wooden double-doors. At 3 blocks wide and 3 blocks tall, you can finally have a dramatic entrance on that wall with the odd block-length. Doors come in all six of the vanilla plank styles, based on the new 1.8 door designs.
Big Doors can be automated by powering them from their bottom-middle block. Power sources on any other edge will be ignored.
Doors can be crafted by placing two wooden oak doors above two wooden planks of the desired type on a crafting table.
Limitations: Like the Malisis Doors “Carriage Doors”, these doors do not block arrow projectiles. I can’t think of an easy fix, so keep this in mind if there are skeletons in the area.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Big Doors Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by jaquadro, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.