Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: April 2, 2016
- Newest File: BiblioWoods TFC edition for TFC v0.79.23+ and BiblioCraft v1.10.3+
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
BiblioWoods TerraFirmaCraft Edition Mod 1.7.10 adds support for TerraFirmaCraft woods to BiblioCraft blocks. Requires BiblioCraft and TerraFirmaCraft to run.
Please see also BiblioCraft and other BiblioWoods Addons:
- BiblioWoods Biomes O’Plenty Edition
- BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition
- BiblioWoods Forestry Edition
- BiblioWoods Highlands Edition
- BiblioWoods Natura Edition
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the BiblioWoods TerraFirmaCraft Edition Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by JDSinclair, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.